Are you facing issues with slow data connection? And you don’t even have a stable WiFi connection around your house? I’m sure that there are a lot of people around here who are facing the kind of issue and struggling to find a stable and fast internet connection. Calm down guys I’m going to provide you a solution from which you can solve that problem forever. You just have to do a bit of tweaking. I’ll explain to you that how all of it is going to happen?
We here are going to provide a tutorial from which you can scan the best WiFi network nearest you and then you can get a crack key to access that particular network. That way you will be able to use the Internet without any interruption with great speed.
So, you may ask yourself that’s great but how we can do it? The Internet has the solution to everything including this problem. I’ve found out an Application called Reaver App. This App is filled with some great features, and it can do the same task which I explained you earlier. The Reaver App has the ability to find the nearest and fastest WiFi connection for you and find a crack key of the same network using which you can control that network according to your needs.
Reaver App was first made to compatible for Tablets only. But now, it works smooth on smartphones too. The Application needs monitor-mode enabled smartphones to run.
Now, the downloading and installation process of this Application is different from others. As I told you earlier that your smartphone should be monitor-mode enable to support this App that’s why the process is a bit different. So, you have to download another Application called bcmon, if you don’t have a monitor-mode enabled smartphone.
Before heading towards the downloading and installation process lets check some salient features of Revear App So, you’ll have a clear idea that why the Application deserves a try. And one more thing I need to clear that both Reaver and bcom needs root access on your smartphone. Without root, both the Application will not work.
Salient Features Of Reaver Apk –
1. The Reaver App automatically detects the need of Monitor-mode and activates and deactivates it accordingly.
2. When the Crack or WPA key is found it’s very easy to apply and take advantage of it.
3. As the Application works on WPS enabled routers, it doesn’t give you a headache to find it yourself. It detects it automatically.
4. The user interface of to Reaver App is very easy to understand and use.
5. The Reaver App is sized just 718KB. So, its super light weight and won’t take much space from your phone.
6. The Reaver App also supports External script, incase you need it.
Thus, were the salient features of the Raver App.
Now, let’s get to the steps of the tutorial to download, install and use Reaver App.
1. First of all, you have to Download and install bcom App and Reaver App.
2. Possibly, the bcom App will not open the first time, If it will crash, then try the second time.
3. if the bcom App is running all fine jump to the Reaver App and open it.
4. In the Reaver App, you’ll see the nearest WPS enabled router, you have to just connect it manually. And then, you have to click on Test Monitor mode.
5. That’s it you’re done. Remember that you don’t uninstall bcom or else the Reaver App will stop working.
I need to tell you a very important thing that Reaver takes about 8 hours to find the WPS or crack key. It won’t happen instantly so, you have to wait and be patience to see the best results.
Why the Reaver App deserves a try –
I admit that Reaver App is a bit messy and it probably it will not even support in your smartphone without bcom App. But we need to adore the way the Application is made and how it is very helpful to people with a not very impressive Internet connection.
The Application works neat and clean for crack keys and these keys really works and you will not be disappointed by the work of Reaver App and that is for sure.
And, the best part of the Reaver App is that doesn’t take a lot of space on your smartphone. As I told you earlier, that it is just sized 718 KB which shouldn’t bother anyone
Why downloading bcom App is necessary to use Reaver App –
As I mentioned earlier, that the Reaver App was made technically designed for tablets because they were equipped with monitor-mode. But when it comes to smartphones, the monitor-mode is rare. That’s why it becomes necessary to download the bcom App. Without the support of bcom running Reaver App in your smartphone is nearly impossible.
But, there are some devices which bcom App doesn’t support. I thought I should tell you this and I’ll list them. The devices are…
1. HTC one.
2. LG G2.
3. Nexus 4.
4. Nexus 5.
6. nexus 7.
7. Samsung Galaxy S3
8. Samsung Galaxy S4.
9. Samsung Galaxy S5.
Final Words –
Finally, I have to say that both Reaver and bcom Apps are great at their task and the disappointment rate is 0. If you follow the instructions carefully then you can easily use the Application without any problem. The Applications are also free from risks like malware, viruses, and also from threats like data breaching. And more importantly, if you’re using any of the above mentioned device than you should avoid bcom and try to use Reaver directly without involving bcom and use the same process which is mentioned in the steps.