I’m quite sure that you all have used Google Playstore and using it right now too. No one can deny the fact that Google Playstore has the biggest collection different Apps in the world. It is a huge pool filled with Apps and games. You can found Apps for almost any purpose on Google Playstore. Recently, we have also shared Reaver App for Android.
But as we all know that it is not all blossom. There are many restrictions on Google Playstore and it lags many features. It’s simple, and straight forward, well, that is one of it’s most attractive things but being featureless doesn’t help you take advantages of some out of the out of the box things.
What if I tell you that there is a great alternative to Google Playstore which is called Modded Google Playstore. It’s basically an Application which looks same as Google Playstore and is created by Chelpus, but has more features and possibilities of tweaking than the original Playstore.
So, today in this article, we’re going to check the salient features of Modded Google Playstore and how you can download, install and use the Application for your benefits.
Before heading further, I need to tell you guys that to use this Application on your smartphone your smartphone needs have root access. So, kindly root your Android and move further.
So, lets check out some of the salient features of Modded Google Playstore.
Salient Features of Modded Google Play Store-
- The best feature of modded Google Playstore is that you can verify the licensing verification mode. Whenever you download any App from third party sources other than Google Playstore, the licensing of the Application is not verified by the Google Playstore and the Application is either uninstalled for disabled from your phone. But that problem will not occur on Modded Google Playstore. You can download any Application freely.
- All the Apps which are chargeable on original Google Playstore can be downloaded in free in Modded Google Playstore. At the time of downloading you have to pay the money, but it will be refunded to you after 2 hours by Modded Google Playstore.
- Modded Google Playstore doesn’t have any mess related to updates. It doesn’t provide any irrelevant updates to disturb you, but as the UI of the Application is concerned, it doesn’t need such updates because it’s fulfilled with necessary features.
- Modded Google Playstore is not less than the original one at every aspect. It is fast, smooth, doesn’t contain any annoying ads and pop-ups, and the downloading speed is also very impressive. So, in every aspect, it’s a win and win situation.
Thus, were the features of the Modded Google Playstore.
Now, lets get to the steps of the tutorial to download, install, and use Modded Google Playstore on your rooted smartphone. Here are the steps.
Want to download movies? Then you should check out these free movie download sites.
Steps To Install Modded Google Play Store In Android Phone-
The downloading and installation process of Modded Google Playstore is a bit different. Here you have to involve the Lucky Patcher App. The Lucky Patcher is basically as game tweaking Application, but in this case, we need it. We’re going to use Lucky Patcher to get access to the Modded Google Playstore.
Method – 1
1. First of all, you have to download and install the lucky Patcher App.
2. Then, it will ask for root access, grant the permission and move on.
3. Now, you have to go to the toolbox option at the bottom of the App.
4. There, you have to click on an option called “Patch to Android.”
5. After that, clicking on that will make appear another two options, and you have to check both of them. ( If they’re not checked ) and then click on “Apply” and wait for sometime because your device will be rebooted.
6. Once your device is started, you have to download the Modded Google Playstore App. But remember the name will be different, it would be Phonesky.apk. And you’re using a gingerbread device than the name would be vending.apk
7. Download and install it normally and then reboot the device once and it’s all done. You can enjoy your modded Google Playtstore.
There are possibilities that method will not work on your smartphone. If it is like that than try the second method.
Method – 2
In this method, we have to use the Xposed Installer. Here are the steps.
1. First of all, download and install the Lucky Patcher App.
2. Then, you have download and install the Xposed installer App.
3. Then, you have to open the Xposed installer App, and you will see Lucky Patcher Module. Enable it.
4. Now, Reboot your device and then open the Lucky Patcher App again, there you will see “Option.” Click on it. And, then click on Xposed settings.
5. And, then click on Enable all and it’s done. You can take all the benefits of Modded Google Playstore.
Thus were both the methods to download, install and use the Modded Google Playstore.
Why modded Google Playstore can be very useful?
I told you about the benefits of the modded Google Playstore in the features section only. The benefits are limitless and way more compared to the original Google Playstore. The beneficial part for me is that you can get the paid Apps and games for free which are very expensive on original Google Playstore.
Other than that, I feel that it is a right time for an alternative. People are seeing the same old thing from years now. I admit that original Google Playstore does a great job, but it should be replaced now for good. A change of scene is very needful.
But it doesn’t seem like the developers are bothered about that at all, so, using an alternative over it makes much more sense.
Final Words –
Finally, in the end, I have to say that one of both the methods will definitely work and you will be able to use modded Google Playstore. Read the instructions carefully to install the Application properly without any mess.